To download a PDF form to mail in with your check for 2017 Pie Festival Registration, CLICK HERE.
To sign up and pay online, CLICK HERE.
ALL VENDORS–PLEASE NOTE:
- All food vendors (even those who sell jelly, fruit, honey or other food products) MUST have their own year-round or temporary Food Service Permit from New Mexico.
- All vendors are responsible for their own insurance.
- Electric and water hookups are not available so please plan accordingly.
- Pie Town raises funds from pie sales, so food vendors may not sell pies.
- Vendors must check in with proof of payment before setting up.
IMPORTANT: Vendor check-in begins the Friday (day before) Pie Festival and vendors must be set up by 8AM on the day of Pie Festival.
Vendors WILL NOT be allowed to set up after 8 AM on the Saturday of Pie Festival—this is when the Pi-K Run is going on and safety requires the roads be empty of traffic during the run.
Pie Festival reserves the right to change rules and organization plans as needed.
For questions, contact: